Stirling Properties announces new updates to the ongoing redevelopment project at Hammond Square shopping center in Hammond, Louisiana.
- Five Guys restaurant is celebrating its grand opening today, November 16. The 2,450-square-foot fast-food chain featuring made-to-order burgers, fries and hot dogs is located on Hammond Square Drive next to Chipotle, near the entrance to the shopping center. Chipotle celebrated its grand opening in August of this year.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care has finished construction on its 6,000-square-foot retail space, located on 1.15 acres on West Minnesota Park Drive, near Academy Sports + Outdoors. The automotive company plans to celebrate its grand opening on Friday, November 20.
- Becky Blount Photography is back at Hammond Square this holiday season, offering Santa portraits for customers while closely following mandated safety guidelines. Portrait sessions are by appointment only beginning November 28. Please visit Becky Blount Photography on Facebook for more details.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car will be opening its new location on December 14. The car rental and leasing company will be located at Palace Centre East, across the street from Hammond Square, next to Walgreens.
- Le Saigon Asian restaurant will also be relocating to the shopping center in a newly developed space. Construction has begun on the 2,375-square-foot building located off CM Fagan Drive, next to IHOP. It is expected to open in the spring of 2021.
- HomeGoods and Michaels are now expected to open in February of 2021. Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux is also expected to join the tenant lineup with projected opening dates to be announced.
Stirling Properties commercial real estate company is nearing completion on the $15 million multi-tenant redevelopment project at Hammond Square. Demolition of the former Sears and Rite Aid buildings was completed last year to make way for the new retailers.
Rhonda Sharkawy, Senior Retail Leasing & Development Advisor with Stirling Properties, handled the lease transactions on behalf of the landlord.
Hammond Square is Tangipahoa Parish’s premier shopping destination, located on approximately 100 acres at the northwest corner of Interstate 12 and US Highway 51 Business (SW Railroad Avenue) in Hammond, Louisiana. It is the 2nd largest open-air center in Louisiana, encompassing over 852,000-square-feet of more than 40 national and local retailers, shops and restaurants, including Dillard’s, Target, The Home Depot, JCPenney, Academy Sports+Outdoors, Best Buy, T.J.Maxx, ULTA Beauty, Books-A-Million and AMC Theatres. Stirling Properties redeveloped Hammond Square and currently manages and leases the center.
For more information on Hammond Square, visit www.hammondsquare.com or facebook.com/hammondsquare. For leasing and sales information, contact Rhonda Sharkawy at (504) 620-8145 or email@example.com.