On Thursday, March 27, Stirling Properties hosted the company’s annual Stirling Honors meeting and recognition luncheon at Rosy’s Jazz Hall in New Orleans. Stirling Honors is a day to honor the hard work and dedication of the entire Stirling Team and to award Commercial Production Awards and Service Awards. Keynote Speaker Scott Aiges, Director of Programs, Marketing & Communications of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Foundation, spoke about the Foundation’s mission and all of the programs offered in the areas of education, economic development and cultural enrichment. The day’s events also included performances by students and faculty from The Don Jamison Heritage School of Music, the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Foundation’s principal music education program. Stirling Properties was pleased to present Mr. Aiges with a donation to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Foundation to help in their efforts to support New Orleans’ education, economy and culture. Commercial Award recipients received recognition for Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Ruby production levels based on individual Adjusted Gross Commission numbers for 2013. Included in the awards were special recognitions given to Rhonda Sharkawy, Senior Retail Leasing and Development Executive in the New Orleans office, for the Most Transactions and Top Agent. Also recognized was Seth Citron, Sales and Leasing Executive in the Lafayette office, for having the highest production level improvement over the previous year.
- Ruby Award 2013: Rhonda Sharkawy – New Orleans Office
- Diamond Award 2013: Gaines Seaman – Metairie Office Ryan Pecot – Lafayette Office Charles Cornay – Lafayette Office
- Platinum Award 2013: Seth Citron – Lafayette Office
- Gold Award 2013: Beezie Landry – Covington Office Scott Macdonald – Baton Rouge Office Will Barrois – Mobile, Alabama Office Keitha Marcotte – Shreveport Office
- Silver Award 2013: Roger Bajon – Covington Office Joe Gardner – New Orleans Office Dottie Tarleton – Baton Rouge Office Mike Immel – Lafayette Office Rick Skelding – New Orleans Office Lee de la Houssaye – Covington Office
Also recognized were employees who achieved special anniversaries with the company. Service Awards were given to 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 year milestones.
- 25 Years Lewis Stirling – New Orleans Office
- 20 Years Paul Mastio – Covington Office
- 15 Years Joe Goudeau III – Baton Rouge Office Barbara Meaux – Lafayette Office
- 10 Years Cyndie Quave – Covington Office Gerry Catanese – Covington Office Peggy Sayler – Covington Office Gena Randall – Covington Office
- 5 Years Joe Gardner – New Orleans Office Doug Ferguson – Covington Office Cheri Pareti – New Orleans Office Tricia Autin – Westpark Storage Office Tammy Cox – Westpark Storage Office Marie Crawford – Covington Office