Below is a list of Stirling Properties’ most recent closed transactions by Brokers in our Alabama and Florida offices. For more information on the individual transaction, please contact the Agent associated with that transaction.
- The Legacy Village Shopping Center in Mobile, Alabama was sold to a group of local investors. The 82,000 square-foot center features tenants such as Talbots, Jos. A. Bank, Zoes and Alabama Outdoors. Nathan Handmacher with Stirling Properties handled the sale.
- The 146,000 square-foot, former Coastal Door and Window Warehouse in Mobile was leased to regional trucking and warehousing company BR Williams Trucking, LLC. Nathan Handmacher with Stirling Properties handled the lease.
- IMC – Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, PC leased 8,259 SF at Airport and Azalea. Nathan Handmacher with Stirling Properties handled the lease.
- Cricket Wireless has leased the former Radio Shack space in front of Walmart in Saraland, Alabama. Andrew Dickman with Stirling Properties handled the lease.
- Dirt Cheap has leased 60,000 square-feet at 1000 Roma Avenue in Hammond, Louisiana and plans to open Dirt Cheap and Dirt Cheap Building Supplies. Construction is currently underway and the stores will open around Thanksgiving on 2015. Andrew Dickman of Stirling Properties handled the lease.
Stirling Properties is located in One St. Louis Centre, 1 St. Louis Street, Suite 4100 in Mobile, Alabama and at 220 W. Garden Street, Suite 802 in Pensacola, Florida. For more information regarding our services, please visit us at www.stirlingproperties.com.