Melissa S. Warren, CCIM
Since 2001, Melissa has provided clients with commercial real estate advisory services in the industrial and office markets throughout Louisiana and Mississippi. Melissa’s notable industrial projects are: the disposition of marine fabrication yards along the MS Gulf Coast; site selection for 3rd party logistics providers; site selection for service centers, manufacturing and distribution facilities. Melissa has extensive experience coordinating economic and tax incentive worksheets between clients and economic development councils incorporating area workforce training and education initiatives.
On behalf of clients, Melissa has been responsible for conducting investment, market and financial analysis as well as negotiating purchase and lease contracts. She coordinates transaction due diligence, site selection services, user decision analysis and assists clients with planning and zoning matters. Additionally, Melissa has served as the leasing agent for East Jefferson General Hospital and has represented Whitney/Hancock Bank in the disposition of distressed commercial assets and office leasing.
Prior to joining Stirling Properties, Melissa was a senior real estate advisor for Grubb & Ellis/ Sawyer Commercial in Gulfport, MS, and SRSA Commercial Real Estate in New Orleans, LA. In 2006, she was designated a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) upon successfully passing the comprehensive final exam for materials covered in CI 101-CI 104 and passing the CCIM Institute’s panel judgment for the portfolio of qualifying industry experience. Melissa graduated from Mississippi State University in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. She is a licensed real estate agent in Louisiana and Mississippi.
Commercial Real Estate Awards and Honors
Louisiana Realtors: Selected to Participate in the 2021 Louisiana Realtors Leadership Program
New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (NOMAR) Commercial Investment Division (CID):
- 2021 Serving as President-Elect
- 2020 Served as Secretary/Treasurer
- 2019 Re-elected to the CID Board of Directors for a 2-year term
- 2017 Elected to the CID Board of Directors for a 2-year term
- 2015 – 2016 CID Achievement Award Recipient
- 2015 Overall Multi-Family Sale and Multi-Family Top Producer
Gulf Coast Association of Realtors:
- 2005 & 2006 Top Producer Ruby Award – Most Commercial Transactions
- 2010 Top Producer Round Table for Lifetime Achievement
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Parks
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (NOMAR) Commercial Real Estate Division (CID)
- CCIM Institute
- Louisiana Chapter of CCIM
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- LACDB (Louisiana Commercial Database)