Marty Mayer has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Stirling Properties since 2002. Under his leadership, Stirling Properties has continually grown as one of the most diversified full-service commercial real estate companies in the country, utilizing a team of trusted experts in brokerage, development and redevelopment, acquisitions and investments, and property and asset management over a wide array of property types across the Gulf South region.
Mayer is affiliated with numerous industry and business organizations and economic development and entrepreneurial movements across a local, regional, and national level.
He was inducted into the Junior Achievement of New Orleans’ Business Hall of Fame and has been honored by the Young Leadership Council of New Orleans as one of the Top 25 Role Models of the Year.
- PAC, Chairman
- Special Committee on Public Policy, Chairman
- North American Leadership Committee
- Worldwide Board of Trustees, Past member
- Open Air Center Committee, Co-Chairman (2008-2010)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Small Scale Development Council - Black Flight
- Small Scale Development Council - Silver Flight, Chairman(2007-2009)
- Greater New Orleans, Inc. (GNO, Inc.)
- Chairman (2009-2010)
- Past Chair Emeritus
- Coalition for Coastal Resilience & Economy, Past Chairman
- Southeast Super Region Committee, Past Chairman
- Tammany Corp., President
- Northshore Community Foundation, Board of Directors
- Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI), Past Board of Directors
- Bureau of Governmental Research, Past Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration, Finance - Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana