Austin Earhart, CRRP
With over 24 years of experience in commercial real estate, Earhart has become one of the region’s foremost retail experts specializing in tenant and landlord representation, lease negotiation, site selection, and dispositions for local and national retailers. He has been a multi-million-dollar producer in Louisiana and regularly closes deals in all aspects of commercial properties, including industrial, office, land, and investment sales.
Austin has received numerous awards and honors and outpaces the competition with several records to his credit. He has developed an innovative information system for tenants (over 50,000) and retail spaces that allow him to track businesses by lease expiration, location, industry type, and other parameters, as well as a property system that tracks major shopping centers to determine vacancy and absorption trends.
Earhart’s landlord representation includes institutional and local owners with retail portfolios ranging from 5,000 square feet to major power centers. He has worked with many of the nation’s leading retailers, including Murphy USA, Planet Fitness, Crunch Fitness, Walmart, Lowe’s, Whitney Hancock Bank, AmSouth Bank, Mid-South Bank, Chase, FedEx Kinko’s, Starbucks, Xerox, Best Buy, Eatel, Rally’s/Checkers, Walgreens, Papa Johns, CarMax, Slim Chickens, RPM Pizza, Aspen Dental, and Hobby Lobby, to name a few. He is also the exclusive leasing agent of the TICI Group Strategic Alliance Partners for Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.
Earhart holds the prestigious designation of Certified Retail Real Estate Professional (CRRP) and is a Certified Investment Member (CCIM) candidate. He attended the University of Mississippi and is a regularly published writer as a retail expert in national trade magazines.
- Retail & Industrial Sales/Leasing
- Investment Acquisition & Disposition
- Advisory Services
- Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Site Selection for Local & National Retailers
- Income-Producing Assets
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Retail Brokers Network (RBN)
- ICSC (Innovating Commerce Serving Communities)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors (GBRAR)
- Trends Retail Board Committee Member
- Core Net Global
- Commercial Investment Division (CID), Past Board Member
- NAI Retail Council, Past Member
- Delta Waterfowl, Past Board Member
- Coastal Conservation Association, Past Board Member
NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS OF RECORD:
- Brokered Willowbend Plantation, a 1400-acre industrial land tract in St. Charles Parish Leasing Hobby Lobby Siegen Lane, returning a vacant storefront to commerce
- Leasing assignment for Siegen Plaza Shopping Center, completing leases totaling over $7.7 million
- Redevelopment/releasing of Broadmoor Shopping Center, creating a value of over $13 million
- Disposition of Bluebonnet Parc for $21 million
- Disposition strategy for JCPenney Louisiana stores
- Tenant rep for AutoZone on over 20 new locations in Louisiana, totaling more than $10 million
- Brokered 360,000 SF build-to-suit Class A distribution center for XPO Logistics in West Baton Rouge Parish, resulting in a $52 million forward sale