- Cowgirls Inc. restaurant and nightclub will occupy 16,000 square feet at The Wharf located at 23101 Canal Road in Orange Beach and is expected to open on March 1, 2016. Stirling Properties Broker, Jeff Barnes, handled the transaction.
- Rio Mexican Restaurant will occupy 2,987 square feet at Aircrest Plaza located at 6401 Airport Boulevard in Mobile with anticipated opening date in the spring of 2016. Stirling Properties Broker Associate, Angie McArthur, represented the tenant and Colby Herrington with Herrington Realty, Inc. represented the property owner.
- Tetra Tech engineering firm has renewed its lease for 1,675 square feet of office space at the Wells Fargo Building located at 61 St. Joseph St. in Mobile. Stirling Properties Senior Sales and Leasing Executive, Jill Meeks, handled the transaction.
- Michael Ross Jewelers will move to occupy 2,400 square feet at Hillwood Shopping Center and is expected to open in the spring of 2016. Hillwood Shopping Center, anchored by Publix Super Market, is located at 2370 Hillcrest Road in Mobile, Alabama. Stirling Properties’ Angie McArthur represented the tenant and Michael Reid with White-Spunner Realty represented the property owner.
- Doctors Diet Program, a medical weight loss company, will occupy 2,100 square feet at Eastern Shore Plaza in Spanish Fort, AL and is expected to open in the spring of 2016. This will be their 1st location in Baldwin County. Eastern Shore Plaza regional power center, anchored by Best Buy, PetSmart, Michael’s, and Ross Dress for Less, is located on the eastern shore of Mobile Bay at the northeast intersection of I-10 and State Highway 181, adjacent to Eastern Shore Centre. Angie McArthur represented both sides in the transaction.
Stirling Properties is located in One St. Louis Centre, 1 St. Louis Street, Suite 4100 in Mobile. For more information regarding our services, please visit us at www.stirlingproperties.com.