SHREVEPORT/BOSSIER CITY, Louisiana —- (OCTOBER 10, 2011) Stirling Properties, developer and property manager of Stirling Bossier Shopping Center, announces the addition of the following national retailers to its tenant lineup: Old Navy, ULTA Beauty, Maurices, Mattress Firm, The Joint and GNC. The phased opening of these new locations over the next six months completes phase four of the center’s six planned phases. Details behind the opening of these locations are as follows:
- Old Navy is anticipated to open in early November just in time for Thanksgiving. The retailer will provide affordable fashion for the entire family within 15,000 SF of retail space located between the new ULTA and Maurices on Beene Blvd. This location will mark the 10th location in operation throughout Louisiana.
- ULTA Beauty will celebrate their grand opening on October 21st with free gifts and special offers throughout their grand opening weekend. ULTA, a beauty retailer providing, mass and salon products and services, will be located at 2745 Beene Blvd. and will occupy 10,000 SF. This location will be the retailer’s fifth in Louisiana with stores in Baton Rouge, Hammond, and Shreveport and coming soon to Covington.
- Maurices, opening October 22nd, will occupy 5,000 SF of inline space adjacent to Old Navy. Maurices has over 700 locations nationwide and is the leading small town specialty store for fashion accessories and women’s apparel sizes 1-24.
- Mattress Firm will open mid to late November 2011 occupying 5,000 SF of inline space between America’s Best Eyewear and FedEx Office on Beene Blvd. Mattress Firm offers a unique shopping experience for the customer offering a large selection of quality, brand name bedding products at competitive prices. The retailer has 11 locations in operation throughout Louisiana and two in Shreveport.
- The Joint, a nationwide provider of chiropractic care, will be opening early 2012 which will mark its second location in the Shreveport/Bossier City market. The Joint will occupy 1,200 SF in the small tenant shops next to Wonder Cuts.
- GNC, a nutritional supplement provider with over 4,800 retail locations, will also open early 2012 adjacent to The Joint in 1,200 SF of space.
To date, twenty-eight retail, service and restaurant tenants are already in operation at Stirling Bossier which officially opened in July 2007 with Target as the anchor.
“Offering shoppers a dynamic mix of national retailers coupled with local tenants has always been Stirling Properties’ philosophy when developing its shopping centers,” said Bill McFadden, North Louisiana Regional Manager for Stirling Properties. “The success of Stirling Bossier not only stems from this philosophy but from the tremendous growth and strength of the Shreveport/Bossier City market.”
Rhonda Sharkawy, Retail Leasing & Development Executive for Stirling Properties noted that retailers looking to be among other top national retailers are attracted to Stirling Bossier’s location along Interstate 220 and Airline Drive in Bossier City. “We remain optimistic to lure additional tenants who are already located near Youree Drive and East 70th Street to open second locations at Stirling Bossier. This is a hybrid shopping center offering dining and a variety of retail ranging from department store, discount, lifestyle and service users.”
Additional outparcels and leasing opportunities are still available at Stirling Bossier Shopping Center. For more information contact Rhonda Sharkawy at (504) 523-4481 or email@example.com.