Will Barrois joined Stirling Properties in 2002 and serves as Vice President and Regional Manager of the Eastern Gulf South, an area that includes Mississippi, Alabama, and Northwest Florida. Located in Stirling Properties’ Mobile, Alabama, office, Mr. Barrois oversees all aspects of the company’s operations, including brokerage, investment sales, asset and property management, property accounting, and marketing. In addition, he is the Qualifying Broker for Alabama and Mississippi and maintains a real estate license in Louisiana.
Before transitioning to Alabama, Mr. Barrois served as a Senior Advisor at Stirling Properties in the Covington, Louisiana, office for 12 years. There he specialized in tenant representation and investment sales throughout the Gulf South region.
- ICSC (Innovative Commerce Serving Communities) State Director, Alabama and Mississippi
- ICSC Past Government Relations Chair, Alabama
- Retail Brokers Network (RBN)
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce - Partners for Growth
- Leadership Mobile Class of 2019
- Leadership Alabama Class of 2022
- Alabama Center for Real Estate (ACRE) - Corporate Cabinet Member & Trustee
Mr. Barrois is a graduate of Louisiana State University and received a master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He resides in Fairhope, Alabama, with his wife and two daughters.