Will Barrois serves as the Vice President and Regional Manager of the Eastern Gulf South. Located in Stirling Properties’ Mobile, Alabama, office, Mr. Barrois is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s operations including brokerage, investment sales, asset and property management, and property accounting. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Prior to his transition to management in 2013, Mr. Barrois served as a Sales and Leasing Executive at Stirling Properties in the Covington, Louisiana, office for 12 years where he specialized in retail tenant transactions and investment sales throughout the Gulf South.
- ICSC State Director, Alabama and Mississippi
- ICSC Past Government Relations Chair, Alabama
- Retail Brokers Network (RBN)
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce, Partners for Growth
- Leadership Mobile Class of 2019
- Alabama Center for Real Estate (ACRE), Corporate Cabinet Member & Trustee
Mr. Barrois is a graduate of Louisiana State University and received a master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He resides in Fairhope, Alabama, with his wife and two daughters.