Will Barrois serves as the Vice President and Regional Manager of the Eastern Gulf South, an area that includes Mississippi, Alabama and Northwest Florida. Located in Stirling Properties’ Mobile, Alabama, office, Mr. Barrois is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s operations including brokerage, development, investment sales, asset and property management, property accounting and marketing. He is the Qualifying Broker for Alabama and Mississippi and maintains a real estate license in Louisiana.
Prior to his transition to Regional Manager in 2013, Mr. Barrois served as a Senior Advisor at Stirling Properties in the Covington, Louisiana, office for 12 years. There he specialized in tenant representation and investment sales throughout the Gulf South region.
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) State Director, Alabama and Mississippi
- ICSC Past Government Relations Chair, Alabama
- Retail Brokers Network (RBN)
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce - Partners for Growth
- Leadership Mobile Class of 2019
- Alabama Center for Real Estate (ACRE) - Corporate Cabinet Member & Trustee
Mr. Barrois is a graduate of Louisiana State University and received a master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He resides in Fairhope, Alabama, with his wife and two daughters.