Business Alabama recently published their 2015 Top Rank issue and I am happy to report that just a year and a half after opening our first office in Mobile, Alabama, Stirling Properties is ranked among the Top 10 Commercial Real Estate Firms in the State of Alabama.
Since establishing our Mobile office in October 2013, we have worked tirelessly to expand our presence throughout Alabama and eastward into the Florida market. Here are a few highlights:
- CEO Marty Mayer delivered last year’s ACREcon keynote address, introducing Stirling Properties and highlighting the rise of the Gulf Coast.
- We acquired John Toomey & Company, Inc., a commercial real estate company in Mobile with over 20 years’ experience, integrating 1.8 million square feet into our existing managed and leased portfolio.
- Just last month, we relocated our Mobile office into a larger 5,100 square-foot space at One St. Louis Centre in downtown Mobile, a building we also manage and lease.
- At the end of 2014, we opened a new office in Pensacola, Florida, in SunTrust Tower, an office building we also manage and lease.
- In the beginning of this month, we were awarded a contract for leasing and property management of Santa Rosa Mall in Mary Esther/Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
We now total over 2.5 million square-feet of managed properties and 34 employees/brokers in Alabama and Florida – in just a year and a half. I am extremely proud of our latest Alabama ranking and, most importantly, what the Stirling Team has accomplished in the Alabama and Florida markets over this short time frame. We are strongly committed to serving the entire Gulf South and look forward to serving our clients throughout Alabama and Florida from our Mobile, Pensacola and Mary Esther/Fort Walton Beach offices.
Stay tuned for another exciting announcement in the next few weeks!